I'm a proud contributor to the awesome Wikidata project, also known as the new Rosetta Stone. You can find my contributions signed as maxlath.
I'm contributing on a lot of different things that come on my way, but mostly instances of books and humans with occupation:writter, which are the main entities I use for the project inventaire
I'm also the developer of a few wikidata tools:
- wikidata-edit: Edit Wikidata from NodeJS
- wikidata-cli: The command-line interface to Wikidata
- wikidata-filter: A command-line tool to filter a Wikidata dump by claim
- wikidata-subset-search-engine: Tools to setup an ElasticSearch instance fed with subsets of Wikidata
- wikidata-lang: a JSON/JS index of 183 languages accessible either by their 2-letters language code or Wikidata Qid
- import-wikidata-dump-to-couchdb: Import a subset or a full Wikidata dump into a CouchDB database
Quoted text isn't affected by this license.